Posts by :
Core values are guiding principles that are crucial to us and monitor how we perform our service in harmony with the prisoners and their families, and victims of crime that our programs impact. These Core Values guide our attitudes and whole activities as a board, staff, and volunteers:
- We believe that we must be truthful and accurate in our personal conduct as we represent the organization consistently and with integrity.
- We are submissive to mentality in everything we do and obedient to the guidelines of the Sharing Love Charitable Organization’s programs.
- We are Christians who believe in the Holy Trinity and honor and live the teachings of the Bible and our Lord and Savior, Jesus Christ.
- We are straight without being offensive, attempting to have productive arguments that lead to beneficial results.
- We are truthful to perform what we promise, and we act towards to those promises.
- We are obedient to the rules and regulations in everything we do and obedient to the guidelines of the Sharing Love programs.
- We are accountable to excellence and performance at the highest standards and authority of the organization.
- We take possession of our work and life balance to stay happy, healthy, and effective.
- We hold the core values of Sharing Love Charitable Organization and acknowledge them in action.
- We respect the diversity of traditions, history, and culture of the community in prison as well as out of the prison.
- We praise perception and personality and attempt to strengthen local, national, and global collaboration that leads to integrated leadership with common goals and objectives.
- We believe in respecting each person with dignity while sharing Christ’s love, and We go through true Love to live with all due respects.
- We believe in the importance of empowering constructive interactions to build productive community around us.
- We due respect everyone in the community with all individual differences and care for them.
- We worth teamwork, friendship, and harmony in Jesus Christ and His teachings.
- We are ultimate learners who grow our competencies throughout the life.
- We prioritize for humbleness and welcome new ways of thinking, working, and launching innovations.
- We use our mistakes as an opportunity for growth and express compassion and reconciliation.
- We take initiatives in turning our vision and passion into action; hence, we are not only dreamers but also doers.
- We are confident enough in our knowledge, skills, and abilities to overcome any problems, and we have courage to take risks.
- We are committed to developing and implementing culturally relevant programs and services that demonstrate respect, dignity, and the worth of people as those created and loved by God.